Galaxy Dual Controller
New opportunities with 5100/ 5500/ Multimode, AFM/STM bases
The GALAXY DUAL controller creates new opportunities for AFM users by combining new features with those already available on your existing AFM. This new controller offers more than a second life to your AFM, it renews and improves the performance with new imaging modes and new intuitive software.
The GALAXY DUAL USB controller offers a real integrated lock-in for better measurement capability (phase detection, field measurement…). Low-noise electronics and power supply coupled to a 24bit drive architecture provides high resolution and smart integration.
Keep your existing AFM modes :
The dual galaxy controller has been designed to be fully compatible with :
- Multimode AFM
- Pico SPM (STM)
- 5100 AFM
- 5500 AFM
- STM, Contact, AC, Phase, MFM/ EFM/ PFM,/LFM, EC modes
Add new advanced modes
- HD-KFM : No lift, much higher sensitivity & resolution
- ResiScope & Soft ResiScope : Resistance & current, from 10² to 1012 ohms, also on soft samples
- Soft Intermittent contact mode : Adhesion, Stiffness, youngs modulus, constant force = quantitative measurement
High-definition AFM imagery finally accessible to everyone in a few seconds
The NanoSolution user interface is very intuitive and versatile;
- AFM mode selection quickly and automatically configures the electronics in just one click requiring no help • from the user
- The interface, composed of clickable buttons and a guided workflow allows easy configuration of the AFM for • efficient image acquisition
- The top view allows for simple laser alignment and adjustment by displaying a view of the laser reflection on • the tip. The side view allows a really easy pre-approach without damage to the tip and sample.
- The auto setting allows the user to obtain an AFM image in just a few clicks while access to the parameters • gives an expert the opportunity to exercise all of the AFM’s capabilities for a very high quality image.
Software Designed for Everyone
Performance and Versatility
Whether the user is new or experienced, whether AFM needs are focused on academic research or industry, NanoSolution is a software suitable for everyone.
The ultra fast automated mode allows inexperienced users to produce a quality image very easily and with less support. All the user needs to do is to follow the workflow instructions for configuring the AFM and launch the scan in 1 click.
- Auto tune
- Auto approach
- Auto gain
- Auto predefined setpoint AFM condition
In parallel, the manual mode which requires advanced experimentation and requires increased knowledge in the acquisition of an image, offers high control and gives access to all the functions and adjustments necessary so that the most experienced users can refine their results and generate high quality images usable for their analyzes.
In addition to the standard spectroscopy parameters, the Nanosolution software has unique functions specially created for force curve spectroscopy.
- The FLEX GRID allows the user to select several points to obtain during the scan and the force curves at the coordinates selected. An interactive file will then allow him to positioned curve on topography (or other signal).
- The FIXED STEP GRID allows the user to obtain a force curve mapping configured in number of points per line.
- The EXPERT CURVE CONTROL is segment programming of the displacement of the probe in Z with different parameters: speed, resolution or even duration.
These unique functions make NanoSolution a powerful software for force curves.
Contact us for more information on this product
Would you like an estimation ?
We will reply to you within 24 hours