CS-1000a Spectroradiometers measure spectral power distribution, luminance, color, and correlated color temperature of display devices including, CRTs, flat panel displays, LEDs and light sources, while offering excellent absolute accuracy and short-term repeatability. The CS-1000 can be used as a master instrument in the R&D centers of display devices manufacturers, as well as lighting and lamp companies, to measure the spectral radiance of a light source. Three models are now available including a model with a small measuring angle(0.14°) and another model with a small measuring area (0.45mm).
- Spectral range : 380 up to 780 nm +/- 0.3 nm
- Minimal surface : 0.25 mm with macro lens
- Luminance range : 0.01 up to 80 000 cd/m²
- Accuracy : ± 2% ±1 digit x : ± 0.0015 y = 0.001
- Polarisation error : less than 5% (400 nm to 700 nm)
- Certified ISO9001 and ISO 14001
- R&D, monitor, LCD, lighting, lamp manufacturers.
- Measurement of spectral distribution, luminance, chromaticity, correlated color temperature for display monitor such as LCD and CRT.
- Measurement of spectral distribution, luminance, chromaticity, correlated color temperature for lighting (lamps...)
- Reference instrument used to transfer radiance and chromaticity measurement on secondary instruments.