Color Analyzer CA-2000
An instrument for high-resolution, two-dimensional measurement of the luminance distribution and chromaticity distribution of FPDs, projectors, backlights, etc. Processes from measurement to data analysis and evaluation can be performed efficiently in a short time, making the CA-2000 great for development evaluation or product inspection.
- Evaluation and inspection of luminance mura or chromaticity mura of various types of displays or display-related components (backlights, optical films, etc.)
- Evaluation and inspection of the light emission distribution of automotive components (meters, instrument panels, lamps, etc.)
- Light emission evaluation for cellphone keypads, light emission distribution measurements for lamps, etc.
- Light receptor
- 2/3-inch CCD image sensor (monochrome);
- Effective number of pixels: 1000×1000 (Measurement points: 980×980);
- Equipped with XYZ filter (closely matches CIE 1931 color-matching functions) and ND filter
- Typical measurement sizes
- 12 bit digital, Software (CA-S20w)
- Measurement luminance range
- Luminance - 0.5 %
- Chromaticity - 0.001